Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day. I know we did. The thankful jar was a success, it was so great to hear the things we had written down that we were grateful for on that day. We definitely felt the spirit in our home. As for the "Thanksgiving meal" it was great, we are still eating left overs. We loved it and it was such a fun day. Here are the things that we wrote down:
Cameron:
- A clean house. Studying to get a good job for Millie, Alexis, and Charlotte. Living in Provo. Charlotte, Millie, and Alexis. Prophets. Mormon messages. Life. Bright future. Living in the mountains

Me: 
- For Service and the opportunity to serve. Beauty of the Earth. My body and its strength. Family. Lord's guidance. For freedom. Internet. Mountains. For my kids. Snow. Grateful that Kena is ok, and that her surgery was a success (my neighbor's daughter)

Alexis:
- My feet. Daddy. Food. Hot chocolate. Puiqui (his penguin). Cookies and cars.

Charlotte:
- Cookies. Water. Feet. Belly. Eyes. Elbows. Pizza. Poto (butt). my hair.


Ham, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, gravy, green bean casserole, brownie, pumpkin pie, cheesecake, and stuffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment