Saturday, November 19, 2011

Families are Forever

Every day I have gospel discussion with the kids, they are very simple of course for a 3 year old and a 1 year old. Lately we have been talking about "The Family: A Proclamation To The World" and I have been explaining how we are a family and that we do things together and try to be good so that we can stay together forever. Well, I thought they weren't listening or that they didn't understand the meaning of family. Every day I wondered if they were learning something or at least feeling the Spirit, now I know that they have! My son took a picture where I am with my parents, my brother, and my little cousin then he showed it to my husband and told him: "See? my family!" I couldn't believe it! He understands it so well, it is nice to see the fruits of hard work and love! He is such a sweet little boy and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father to have sent me such wonderful children. I know that families are forever and every moment is precious.
My  sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment