Monday, July 23, 2012

Every day is a blessing!

  I can't express how happy I am and how blessed I feel to have a good husband and amazing kids. Every morning when I wake up, or when I am woken up, by little feet that come running to my bed; I feel so happy. There are many reasons for me to progress in this life, but mostly is because these two little monsters that make my day...

         Without them, it would have been hard to see my faults. Thanks to them, I opened my eyes and realize the changes I have to make in my life. They teach me so much every day and I am forever thankful to my kids for that. I just hope that I show them enough, of how grateful I am to them. My husband is my rock that supports me and encourages me to keep me going. My kids are my reason to be better every day.... I want to be with my family forever. As the primary song says "The Family is of God" and I know this to be true. This life might be short but full of opportunities for me to learn and progress. I feel grateful for every day of my life that I get to spend with my family, I truly feel that every day is a blessing from my Heavenly Father and I can feel his love and inspiration. I am never alone and never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment