Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yes, I am pregnant!!!

    I was waiting so long for this moment that I couldn't wait to announce it. I am as in today... 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant! not too far along but I knew since the day I conceived, it was a strange feeling but I knew that I did all my Heavenly Father wanted me to do and I knew that this was the time! The 30th of December I started taking some pills to regulate my hormones and bring on a period, which I hadn't have since I got pregnant with Charlotte (2009). The 1st of January I had my first period, meaning the pills worked great. The 18th of January I conceived, I tested and I was ovulating and that was the night that I returned home from Chicago... what are the chances, right?  After that, I knew I was pregnant, I just knew it. I knew that the Lord was happy with all the things that I was doing to prove I wanted a baby. I knew the Lord wanted me to have more kids because I actually prayed and asked, therefore I wasn't worried when I wasn't getting pregnant. It was disappointing due to the fact that I had to test every 2 weeks just in case and also because I had no period.
    I knew that having the surgery was a blessing because it removed the cysts that were blocking the only fallopian tube, even though what caused the surgery was my appendix attack. The Lord does work on mysterious ways. I trust Him completely and I am so grateful for the strength that He has given me. I knew that after my treatments, everything was going to be just fine, because I knew what he wanted me to do. What surprise was that it was on the first try that we got pregnant, but then again, that is how it was for my daughter and my son... he was a happy accident. Even though I was on BC he was sent to us, and we didn't complain at all and somehow we knew that my health will be just fine.
     Now, what do I want, girl or boy? whatever the Lord sends me I will be happy with... if I could really really choose, then I will choose a boy but a girl will be welcome too!!! I can't be picky!! I can't wait for my Ultrasound which who knows when it will be but I can't wait to hear the sounds of my little ones heart beat. It is one of the most beautiful sounds anyone can hear.
    I can honestly say that thanks to my kids I am closer to become a woman of character, they teach me so much every day, that I couldn't be any more grateful to my Heavenly Father for my children.

1 comment: